I know it’s September, but the sun is still shining and I really wanted to squeeze this product into my blog before it’s too late!
No7 Anti-Dark Spot Facial Sun Protection in SPF 15 and 30 is my top quality option for anyone looking for a non-greasy, enhancing alternative to regular body sun cream on the face.
Price – £12 each, but mine were on offer BOGOF and currently they’re on promotion of 3 for 2 on skincare.
I’m picky and selective when it comes to sun cream, because of past allergies and rashes to put up with on holiday, so I didn’t want a bad experience and especially not somewhere so noticeable.
– Ultra protection 5* rating
– Hypo-allergenic. Suitable for sensitive skin
– High and medium protection available. (50, 30 and 15)
– Lightweight, easily absorbed lotion and non greasy
– Nice smell but not perfumed
– Skin brightening complex helps visually improve appearance of skin tone
– Helps prevent hyper-pigmentation on face
– They’ve lasted me a holiday and a sunny summer in London and they’re still going!
Overall, this product knocks spots off some of the other brands I’ve used and it’s definitely a new staple in my suitcase and home. I’m not one for using makeup on the beach and this means you have a nice radiant healthy glow (make-up free) just by using your SPF which is perfect in my eyes! I’ve had other face sun protection, which flakes off, becomes bumpy or uneven if you try to re-apply later on in the day and are difficult to remove, but this was effortless, a joy to use and no horrible stinging the eyes when I washed it off.
They don’t have testers in the shops, so I hope this helps!
I’d love to hear your experiences with this or any other No7 sun cream.